Monday, 12 August 2013

The More Things Change... for august 11

BX298P9G97DS I didn't realize it, but I've been blogging on this site on and off for the last two years now! Notwithstanding the hiatus I had to take when my husband and I moved due to symptoms I'd experienced in our 60 year old home (what a nightmare) to move to a brand new home (whole other set of problems, what a nightmare) my husband and my writing have been my rock, my solace. Writing has been a grounding experience for me.

I want to celebrate this milestone! So, in honour of two years of blogging I'd like to hold a giveaway.

Here's the deal:

I'm going to be giving away two Amazon gift cards one for $25.00 and one for $20.00.

                                               
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Book are only out in Kindle format, but you won't need to own a Kindle.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment